FRC Teams for Change - Shirt & Sticker Fundraiser

In order to do a small part to support the LGBTQ+ community and Black Lives Matter movement we have decided to create a Teespring campaign to raise money for organizations helping our local communities. 100% of the profits will go to organizations picked by the teams. There may also be another team added soon…

CDHeader

Shout out to the Citrus Circuits for the original idea that inspired us here. We stole this from one of the best and did a little bit of work to invent the rest.

To get the ball rolling I will donate a shirt from 5254 to the first 3 people to PM me their preferred style, size, shipping address, and favorite gif. (All have been claimed) I believe some other members from the teams in the campaign will be jumping in with similar offers so keep an eye out for one of those (but we probably won’t let one person win multiple).

37 Likes

Like others, I’d love to support but have enough robotics shirts. I’ll donate shirts
to the first 3 (3/3 have been claimed) people to PM me their preferred style, size, shipping address, and favorite gif (shamelessly stolen, it’s a good list)

17 Likes

Took y’all long enough to get this up!

Because I miss competing so much and seriously have been trying to turn everything into a competition to make up for the lack of events, I’d like to call for a friendly competition between myself(representing 6328), @Maximillian(representing 5254), and @rtomp(representing 2168). This will be kind of backwards but it’s good motivation for our students to sell shirts, whichever team sells the most shirts, the winner has to donate $100 to the losing teams charities($50 for BLM, $50 for Pride).

Let’s go boys, it’s on!

15 Likes

I love this.

In true FRC spirit. I need to lawyer these rules.

1. Is the “most shirts” metric based on qty of any type or sum total dollar amount.
  2. Since there are 3 teams: Do the top two teams donate to the lowest team’s charities? Or is the single top selling team donating to the lowest selling team? Or is the top selling team donating to the other two teams?
  3. Chute door?

Please do not answer in true Q&A spirit.

Also your answers may influence how often I need to do Mechanical HYPE laundry in the future.

7 Likes

Well, because I’ve established a precedent, the first three people to message me a style, size, and shipping address get a free shirt.

Oh wait. @Katie_UPS is asking for gifs. You also need to send me a gif.

3/3 taken

12 Likes

I guess I have also set a precedent. First person to PM their size, style, address, and favorite FRC related meme (it better be good) will get a shirt donated from me. Thank you for the teams for running this fundraiser.

Edit: it has been claimed. You can still send me funny memes if you want to.

9 Likes

Uh, hm idk to make it easy we’ll just do total number of shirts sold for each team.

Single top selling team donates to the bottom team.

Chute door.

Miss you,
Dave

3 Likes

the-game-is-afoot

4 Likes

Same offer as above - (3/3) people have DM’d me a style, size and address.
No GIF needed, but if you already claimed one of the ones upthread leave these for someone else please :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Same offer as above, I’ll give out 5 shirts to the first 5 people to DM me a style, size, address, and gif.

(5/5 claimed)

You can pick any team and style you want. But I do want to win this competition, so if you pick one of the 2168 shirts I’ll also mail you one of these Keychains which we planned to give out in our pit this year

15 Likes

Can I buy a keychain and you can donate the funds to an org of your choice? Name your price.

4 Likes

I’ll mail you one for $5 and 100% of that will go to Step Up New London? Shoot me a DM

6 Likes

Your new profile picture is great @Akash_Rastogi , big fan

bump

Tight race so far, maybe @Maximillian can share some numbers? I think i last heard up over $750 profit going to these orgs! Thanks to everyone offering to purchase others shirts and please continue to share the link to the store!

9 Likes

Dave is right we just crossed $750 in profit being donated with over 100 units sold! Currently 2168 is in the lead with 20 more shirts sold than 6328, followed closely behind by 5254. Thanks to everyone who has supported this campaign!

7 Likes

No idea if the fundraiser is over but here’s a bump + the shirts look great (excuse the shoddy bathroom mirror pictures) :smiley: Thanks @Maximillian for the shirt :+1:t3: and all the teams for putting on a fundraiser for such a good cause :clap:t3:

10 Likes

It would be a true shame if 5254 couldn’t even get a silver here

13 Likes

Buying 5 5254 shirts for the first 5 people to PM me with how many silver metals 5254 has (4/5 taken)

12 Likes

H*eck, same offer, except dm me a your favorite 5254 robot/match/mentor reaction face. (5/5 taken)

13 Likes

are y’all okay

16 Likes

no :slight_smile:

8 Likes