[FRC Top 25.com] Game hint release show!

We hope everyone is as excited as we are as we anticipate release the game hint tomorrow!

We can’t thank Frank and the rest of FIRST enough for being willing to work with us to make this idea a reality.

Tomorrow at 8:30PM EST, we’ll be live and we hope you will be able to join us. FRC Director Frank Merrick will be on the show around 8:45PM to talk about the reason for the game hint and help us continue to build excitement towards our 9PM release of the FRC Game Hint.

After the hint is released, we’ll be taking calls from the FRC community and having a general discussion with the LIVE chat about what the game hint could mean.

We’re also looking for 2-3 people(groups) willing to put together a 3-5 minute breakdown of the game hint. These people would call into the show around 9:30 and give us their best guess as to what they think the game will be after having about 30 mins to research. If you’d like to be one of these people, please contact us, Mikeandjustinitm@gmail.com.

If you have any others ideas of something you’d like to see on the show let us know!

Thanks and we’ll see you tomorrow night!

Perhaps you could review the previous year’s hints, and compare them to what the actual game was.

I can’t wait! I’ll definitely be watching!

Agreed!
Some hints became obvious once the game was revealed, others, not so much.

A chronological run down could be fun.

They could also go through them without telling what game and year they were for so people could try and guess as they went.

Ya know, get people in the puzzle solving mindset before the real hint is given.

Hey everyone we are so excited for the show tonight! You can catch it live by clicking “Watch Live” from our website at http://www.FRCTop25.com. We have some special things lined up so we hope to see you at 8:30pm EST!!!

I love how obvious and in your face some clues are (if you know what you’re looking at). 2007’s hint is a great example.

…and on the Winter Solstice of 2014 the Game Hint was unleashed and there was much revelry and rioting afterwards…

The chat room is open if you want to join in early!

www.frctop25.com/watch

Did it just go offline?

So it seems. They may have taken it off to get some stuff prepared.

Yes we are going in order to finalize preparing for the show.

We will be back live at 8:30!

www.frctop25.com/watch

2008 was also incredibly obvious looking back.

2008 Game Hint: A set of coordinates that was a turtle and hare statue somewhere in Boston(?). The game that year was NASCAR with track balls larger than the 2014 balls.

That’s fantastic. I wish I did FRC in 2008, but alas, college somehow got in the way :wink:

They are live right now! Can’t wait for the hint! Go check it out! :smiley:

Hint is out! Why hasn’t CD crashed yet?

GAME HINT ANNOUNCED!
It was a video showing the various games and what was a major change from year to year. At the end, it was Franc (from FRC blog) looking at the 2014 Game Manual and throwing it into a recycle bin and said “Change is coming”.

So, “Change is coming” prefaced by a list of games, their major rules changes to basic elements of how the games work, most of which occurred in odd years. So the field is changing shape, composition, or dimensions, or something else.

I don’t see how this is substantially more information than when Frank mentioned earlier in the year to take nothing for granted, that anything might change. If the recycling bin is relevant, it might be saying “We’re bringing something old back, that we’ve long-since changed”. Perhaps the 3v3 model is changing? That could relate to the way Einstein is being run, since the footage seemed to be all from Einstein.

Hint is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAETANAiLw0&feature=youtu.be

Is the entire show from tonight archived somewhere?