FRC Video Ideas

Hello everyone and happy April Fools Day, I’d love to hear ANY ideas for FRC video ideas which I’ll respond to on my YouTube channel. Thank you

0 Likes

What is your youtube channel? Maybe I can come up with a few

0 Likes

FRC Historian
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Bmvxsps7PoRIUfXILEXOw?view_as=subscriber

0 Likes

You could try how to videos or product reviews like drivetrains or talk with FRC teams that’d be cool

0 Likes

2012 Einstein incident

2 Likes

Yellow cards, Yellow cards everywhere.

1 Like

The greatest cd thread ever. Final 2011 drivetrain.

0 Likes

The 2015 game piece leak and 2016 Einstein (IMO the best Einstein ever, had the 330 situp, TSIMFD, a tie in the final match, so much insanity)

3 Likes

I concur

1 Like

I second this. Sitting in the stands as a freshman on a rookie team, I didn’t know I was about to watch one of the most competitive Einstein fields of all time. But when final 3 tied and was won by a penalty… we went wild.

0 Likes

That was the closest and most interesting finals in all of FRC history, I loved watching that knowing that it was OP’s first ever Einstein finals.

2 Likes

I agree. The last number of years have all had an alliance that was clearly dominant, but 2016 had me on the edge of my seat from the very start of elims. In fact, I don’t think any Einstein finals matches have gone to a rubber since 2016. What a crazy champs, and I’m lucky it was my first.

0 Likes

One thing I didn’t know watching 2016 worlds was how many Israeli teams had made Einstein. 3339 had pulled off an alliance 8 upset and 1690 was OP’s 1st pick and barely lost

0 Likes

AndrewPragner, I’ll check all Einstein finals now

0 Likes

Einstein Rubber Matches

0 Likes