[FRCGameSense] Episode 3 with Karthik!

Week 2 brought a lot of surprises and several upsets. Join the GameSense crew again tomorrow night (Wednesday) at 8pm ET/5pm PT for an in-depth discussion on the growing pains of Aerial Assist, and the exciting teams taking the stage in week 3!

Our guest this week is Karthik Kanagasabapathy from 1114 Simbotics. We’re really excited to have him with us for a special discussion on design inspiration, including Ri3D, Build Blitz, and successful designs from previous seasons.

If you haven’t had a chance to catch our previous episodes, you, you can check out all the recordings here.

See you tomorrow night at www.twitch.tv/FRCGameSense or www.youtube.com/FRCGameSense!

Twitter: @FRCGameSense](http://www.twitter.com/FRCGameSense)Email: [email protected]
Facebook: www.facebook.com/FRCGameSense
YouTube: FRCGameSense

When will VOD be up? Twitch doesn’t show an archive either.

Woo Karthik!!

I was so close to nailing the San Diego predictions…hopefully Karthik can bring some better luck to the teams he selects in the pick’em.

Have a good show tonight. Can’t wait!

The show is airing tonight at 8pm ET. The Twitch VOD will be up immediately after the show ends and the YouTube VOD will be shortly after that.

This weeks episode is live, come listen in on the discussion of last weeks events, tech fouls, and the influence of 2008 and robot in three days events.

great show. I enjoyed it a lot

Great show! Great discussion, something everyone here with a spare hour could get something out of. Looking forward to more.

The recordings from tonight’s show are live! Check out the full show and the RoboWeather Forecast on YouTube.

If you missed any of our previous shows, check out our YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/FRCGameSense.

Please continue to contact us with your questions, comments and suggestions! You can reach us at any in any of the following ways:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/FRCGameSense
Twitter: @FRCGameSense](www.twitter.com/FRCGameSense)
Email: [email protected]

Watched the recorded episode today… thank you very much for your insight and hard work, FRCGameSense team! You guys keep discussing good topics and have had at least one insight that’s entirely new to me on every issue!