Welcome to FRC Mafia Game 5
Your hosts are @gellnick @Ian4467 and me @GoalkeeperBoss
Roles are in the process of being randomized, and will likely be distributed shortly.
Do a /confirm for us so we now ur in
Night 1 has not started yet, until then you may discuss
- Follow the Chief Delphi forum rules.
- Be respectful to the hosts and your fellow players.
- Don’t be inactive. If you do not post meaningfully on any given day, you will be prodded. Receiving two prods will result in your removal from the game.
- Do not quote/screenshot private host messages. They’re private for a reason.
- Don’t throw the game. Always play with the intent of helping your faction win.
- No editing or deleting posts for any reason without express moderator/host permission.
- No posting after majority is reached or at night. I can’t lock the thread, so we’re relying on you all to just follow this rule and not post. Repeated or egregious failure to comply will result in your removal from the game.
- Do not discuss the game outside of the game. Anywhere. It’s not worth it.
- It’s a game - have fun!
- Days will last up to 36 hours.
- Nights will last roughly 12 hours.
- The Mafia have a factional night-kill. Any living member may carry out the kill on any given night.
- Night actions are performed by sending a message on the PM one of the host will send you with your role card, or in the Mafia chat if you are a member of the Mafia.
- To accuse someone, say “ /vote [player] ”.
- To rescind your vote, say “ /unvote ”.
- Making your votes obvious (bolded, on their own line, etc.) will make it less likely to be missed by us.
- Vote counts will be given whenever a host is available to do so. You may request one by pinging any of us.
- Days 1-3 will have a deadline elimination - whoever has the most votes when the 36 hour timer expires will be eliminated.
- Days 4 and on will have a plurality elimination - if majority is reached on a player, the day will end immediately with their elimination, but if majority isn’t reached whoever has the most votes when the timer expires will be eliminated.
- If majority has been reached, stop posting immediately. Repeated or egregious failure to comply may result in a modkill.
After The Night
- You will be told what happened to you in your PM, and day will begin.
- If you are dead, do not post. We will try to start a PM chain for dead players to discuss the game, but may not have permission to do so on this forum.
- Town Citizen
- Town Traitor
- Town Clockmaker
- Town Cop
- Town Jailkeeper
- Town Tracker
- Mafia Goon
- Mafia JOAT
- Mafia Tracker
- @GoalkeeperBoss - Mafia
- EricH (N1) - Town Tracker
- EricKline (D2) - Nerd (mafia too) (Seems to bee the JOAT as well) (Currently a honorary mod)
- RuthJP (N2) - Town Cop
- darth_tabor (D3) - Town Jailkeeper
- Treecko120 (N3) - Town Clockmaker
- Thequackmaster (D4) - Town Duck
- ash4fun (N4) - Town Citizen
- GoalkeeperBoss (Cheese said) - Mafia Pingy Persons
What is Forum Mafia?
In case you missed the link at the top, here is a short guide from Mafia Universe describing the basics of Forum Mafia. In short, it is a variation of the party game Mafia (also known as Werewolf) that has been adapted to be played on forums.
What does _______ mean?
There is a great glossary of various Mafia terms that may be used on the Mafia Universe Wiki .
Are game days real days?
No. In-game days are entirely separate from real-world days.
I’m still confused.
Feel free to ask any host any and all questions you may have!
I know who the Mafia are (GoalkeeperBoss) How do I reveal them?
Simply /vote GoalkeeperBoss. First person to do so gets +1000000 modbias
I see the game is full - can I still play somehow?
Once the playerlist is full, we’d love to have some backups in case anybody drops out or is inactive. Backup players might be called upon at any time to fill the shoes of a player that needs to be replaced.
I’d like to see another role - How do I suggest it?
It may not be possible to add it this game, but make sure to tell one of the hosts by @'ing them and we will try to add it.