FRCM5 Thread

Hey, I’m at work and actually busy today, so not much time to argue my innocence right now. However, there is plenty of reading you can do from yesterday.

Not sure what to say, tbh. It looks super suspicious on my part, not gonna lie. But I will just say, this is the very reason I would not have killed @Squirrel2412 if I was mafia.

I feel like all my reads are bad, so I’m going to take a backseat and let someone else try to figure this out today. If you choose to vote me, so be it. But if we vote out one more town, we are finished.

0 Likes

We need to be careful (also I will available more tonight since I’m going to competition tonight)

0 Likes

Right now i see @mikexcao as the perfect mafia. Most of us have forgotten he even exists, and he acted very mafia before.

1 Like

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! We’ve got ************ 4 hours until inspection and practice! I don’t even know if our new code works! :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

#relatable

2 Likes

It doesn’t help that programming doesn’t go to load in.

1 Like

Don’t forget that sticker!

3 Likes

It’s not coming off. We’ve got enough science kids to explain technicalities, and an extra tank if nessecary.

3 Likes

The biology teacher mentor thing always helps too

2 Likes

Vote Count

None

1 Like

By the way, what swear word has 12 letters?

2 Likes

Seeing as how neither the sticker or tank is a living organism…i fail to see how that helps.

2 Likes

Mother******

2 Likes

He knows a lot of chemistry and mechanics. Also, didn’t you see the flower?

1 Like

That works.

1 Like

Good luck! Inspection and alliance selections are my least favorite part of every competition.

0 Likes

Something with spaces

1 Like

No, ceremonies

1 Like

Alliance selection isn’t terrible, unless you were us last year waiting to get picked but nobody noticed us because we didn’t have publicity. It was better at the next comp when we got picked first round sixth seed.

2 Likes

What players are left?

0 Likes