FRCM5 Thread


#1461

And that just blew up. Maybe I should allow editing more often…


#1462

The good thing on here is you can always see what the person edited. So not much harm in it.


#1463

That’s part of the reason I know if someone’s edited. Otherwise I probably couldn’t tell.


#1464

I’m happy to explain roles to you. First time hosting here.


#1465

how are you sure? I still find it like a 60 percent chance that he is clockmaker 40 percent chance he is JOAT… the slight indifference is that another clockmaker has yet to come out…

but what if @snowmaninblack or @quarky is the clockmaker and they are just inactive… (this is why I am not completly postitive that @erickline is clockmaker, although I have a gut feeling he is clockmaker)


#1466

Sorry mobile chief Delphi is rough

And tbh if I die that’d be fairly convenient for my time management atm… so if y’all really don’t think I’m town then oh well

@gellnick it’s okay I’ll figure it out as I play


#1467

I mean @quarky has been around and never claimed that


#1468

Yay! More likes!


#1469

That’s why I said suspected. Most of the evidence I am seeing right now says he is. Until someone else claims, I have to go with that.


#1470

Or not. Just hit the like limit again


#1471

no, I know and that is why I removed my vote from you, but it is not completly unjustified for @Mika1820 to vote for you… that is all I was trying to say…


#1472

oh well i just liked one post and then I did too lol


#1473

I wish I could like that


#1474

haha


#1475

Can we get a vote count @gellnick


#1476

ooh I only have 46 seconds until i can like again! yay!


#1477

Uh… Gimme a minute. I have to try and get Android copy&paste to work.


#1478

Thank :blush:


#1479

*s lol


#1480

Uh… Make that 25 min. Dinner is being served and I’m hungry