[FRCTop25.com]- 2013 Season Kick Off Show!

Hey everyone!
Justin and I are so excited to start our third season of Mike and Justin in the Morning! We are pleased to announce that our first show of the season will be on Wednesday, January 2nd at 9:00 pm EST. Join us live at www.livestream.com/MikeandJustinITM

We’ll be discussing a variety of topics including game hints, the 2013 season, recap of the 2012 season, etc. As always, the chat will be open, and it will be a great way for the FRC community to get together and talk before the craziness of build season commences! If there’s anything else you would like us to talk about on the air, please tweet us @MikeandJustin, or email us at MikeandJustinITM@gmail.com!
We’ve missed you guys can’t wait to see you on a weekly basis!

Just a reminder to tune in tomorrow night! We hope to have an open dialogue with the chat, talk about the upcoming season, some offseason things, the game hints and whatever else comes up! Please join us!

Not to mention they’ll have the manual decryption password a few days early…:stuck_out_tongue:

Or they already have the manual.

Yay, looking forward to this broadcast !

About two hours til show time! Hope you all can make it!!!

I’ll be there! :slight_smile:

30 mins till they go live!!

Will it be on YouTube or archived some where later. Had to much homework to watch it now

I would assume so. Their previous videos are there.

Great show, thanks for hosting.

Thanks everyone for tuning in! Mike and I had a great time. The Emails, Tweets and chat questions made it awesome. Thanks for your participation!

If you missed it, check out the archive below! Thanks again and have a great build season!

(Scroll down past latest videos to ‘Video Library’
http://www.livestream.com/mikeandjustinitm

One of the best parodies of Time and Dolphin in the Morning I’ve seen to date. Bravo.

And it even started early!