[FRCTop25.com] Post Championship Show

Hey everyone! The official Aeriel Assist season has come to a close. Like us, we hope everyone has used this week to regroup and decompress from Championship! We are excited to announce that we will be doing our post Championship show this Tuesday at 9pm EST at http://www.new.livestream.com/FRCTop25!

We are excited to announce that we will be having Carter, and another student from our new Hall of Fame members, Team 27 RUSH, as well as students Graeme, JT and Elijah and mentors Ben and Karthik from Team 1114 Simbotics on the show as well! We are excited to have these guests on the show!

If you would like us to include any information about Championship, please email us at [email protected], or tweet us @FRCTop25.

Thanks everyone! We’ll see you Tuesday!

Can’t wait, I’ll make sure to tune in.

We are really looking forward to the show tonight as we wrap up our 4th season of FRC Top 25.

We plan to recap some of the action in each division, talk to some student members of the newst team to the FIRST Hall of Fame, Team 27 as well as students and mentors from the World Finalists Team 1114.

We’re excited to hear from these students as their perspective is always unique and inspiring.

If you have any information you’d like us to know about and discuss about what went on at your division, let us know! Shoot us an email, [email protected]. We’ll see you tonight at 9PM EST!

Wish I could tune in, but I’ll be looking for the recording tomorrow morning.

Thank you to everyone who tuned in tonight! The archive is up at https://new.livestream.com/FRCTop25/events/2979045. Thank you to Camron and Matt from Team 27 RUSH, and Graeme, JT, Elijah, Ben and Karthik from Team 1114 Simbotics for coming on the show tonight!!

When will the best moments video be available on YouTube? I hope soon.

Great show as always, guys! It was great to hear from some existing hall-of-famers as well as our newest ones! Can’t wait to see you all again pre-IRI.

The Best Moments video is currently up on www.frctop25.com and also available on our YouTube channel. I hope everyone enjoys what Mike was able to put together.

We hope you will all join us for our pre-IRI show!

Any video of the epic VexIQ bot?

3:40:40 is the start of the match.

http://new.livestream.com/vrctv1/2014-vrwc-finals-and-closing-ceremony/videos/49177383

It was pretty awesome.

Wow. That is absolutely incredible. Seeing what those kids could do with the IQ kit, and that fast is so inspiring.

This was just as awesome as I remembered it. One the most jaw dropping robots I’ve ever seen, across all platforms and programs.

It’s like a little Vex 71 bot. I really like their style.

I’m glad I was able to check this robot out at VEX Worlds. I’ve posted a link to their reveal video below.

The Flying Pig

This was honestly one of the highlights of the show for me. I’m really glad you guys shared this with everyone, it is truly an inspiring machine.

This was pretty sick… very cool to watch. Makes me want to play with some VEX IQ stuff now.

Same with me, bought kits that same day.