FRCTop25.com Week 3 *Results Broadcast LIVE Tonight!*

Hey everyone!

Mike and I have been adding up the votes and we have the results of the FRC Top 25 teams through week three!!

We will be releasing the results LIVE tonight (3/23) at 10:30PM EST via webcast at http://www.livestream.com/mikeandjustinitm

Please join us! We have a great time with over 100 people watching last week!

We want your participation! Before we release the Top 10 and again at the Top 5, we take a break from the list and take questions from the Chat or questions that were emailed in prior. If you have a question that you think would be a great discussion topic please send us an email at [email protected]

Thanks for all your hard work voting this week! See you tonight!

• Justin and Mike

PS: We’ve had some upgrades on the set of the show that you might notice :slight_smile:

Looking forward to it. I’m really enjoying this concept so far, good way to gauge where the top teams are throughout the season. Thanks for the hard work!

Only a few hours away!
We have lots of new information on our teams! We’re really looking forward to the show tonight! Please stop on by at 10:30 PM EST!! We have lots of other things to talk about as well! Don’t forget to send us an email with questions or things you would like us to discuss!
See you later!
-Mike

Amazed you guys were able to keep track of information for about 14 competitions this week.

…and it’s even nicer that you’re running a live webcast every week, building excitement for the season. Rock On!

Going live in less than 10 minutes! Join us! http://www.livestream.com/mikeandjustinitm

Thanks to everyone who tuned in. We really appreciate it.

If you missed the show this week thats ok! We recorded the broadcast and it can be viewed on-demand by going to our livestream channel @ www.livestream.com/MikeandJustinITM

Sorry for the slight audio problems, it’s hard to monitor the levels and keep the show going.

Enjoy the Week 4 regionals, take some notes and please Vote!

-Justin and Mike

PS: I’ll practice saying ICK-uh-russ, I know that now, sorry for the mistake 2081.

Haha dont worry about the pronunciation, were just ecstatic to make the list!

Is there a way we can combine the public and expert polls into one?

Maybe take the two polls and make the expert poll count as 50%, the public poll count as 50%, then put them together.

I think these would be more useful if there was one definitive list.