Frisbee container and gun

My idea is to have a container for the human player that can hold frsibees and push them through the feeder station quickly. The second idea is to have a frisbee launcher with which the human player can use to launch frisbees into the goals. I have thoroughly looked through the rules and have not found anything forbidding this.
Thoughts anybody?

T22 prohibits this, since it does not meet any of the criteria:

[quote=“T22”]

The only equipment, provided it does not jam or interfere with the  remote sensing capabilities of another Team, including vision systems,  acoustic range finders, sonars, infrared proximity detectors, etc. (e.g.  including imagery that, to a reasonably astute observer, mimics the  VISION TARGET), that may be brought in to the ALLIANCE STATION are as  follows:[LIST=A]

[li] the OPERATOR CONSOLE,[/li][li] non-powered signaling devices,[/li][li] reasonable decorative items,[/li][li] special clothing and/or equipment required due to a disability[/li][li] devices used solely for the purpose of planning or tracking strategy provided they meet all of the following conditions:[LIST=i][/li][li] do not connect or attach to the OPERATOR CONSOLE[/li][li] do not connect or attach to the FIELD or ARENA[/li][li] do not connect or attach to another ALLIANCE member[/li][li] do not communicate with anything or anyone outside of the ARENA.[/li][li] do not include any form of enabled wireless electronic communication (e.g. radios, walkie-talkies, cell phones, Bluetooth communications, Wi-Fi, etc.)[/li][li] do not in any way affect the outcome of a MATCH, other than by allowing PLAYERS to plan or track strategy for the purposes of communication of that strategy to other ALLIANCE members.[/li][/quote]
[/LIST] [/LIST]

As does G08 (the definition of FIELD includes feeder stations).

Used to be there was a specific line in T22 (or its equivalent) about not having anything that would give the HPs an advantage, but it looks like that’s been removed for the 2013 game.