FIRST has released the 2019-20 FTC Game Manual Part 1 @ https://www.firstinspires.org/sites/default/files/uploads/resource_library/ftc/game-manual-part-1.pdf
Major changes include:
Human Player for the alliance. Page 7,
Up to four representatives two (2) Drivers, one (1) Coach, and one (1) Human Player from the same Team. Only one (1) Human Player represents an entire Alliance in a Match.
- Alliance-Specific Markers (Different red/blue markers) - Tournaments are not providing the foam flags anymore.
a. The Red Alliance Marker must be a solid red square, approximately 2.5 inches x 2.5 inches (6.35 cm x 6.35 cm). b. The Blue Alliance Marker must be a solid blue circle, approximately 2.5 inches (6.35 cm) in diameter.
- Return of the team marker as the “Team Scoring Element” (thanks to Christopher149)
- Tiebreaker points are now changed, dropping the lowest score from a team’s average (thanks to Anthony_Galea)
- 42 Lb weight limit still in effect
- Teams are now ranked on an average of RP and TBP (ranking/tiebreaker points)