Three questions about the Indiana Qualifier-to-State Advancement:
For Indiana there are two qualifying tournaments and one state championship. Since the state championship requires 24 teams, does that mean that each qualifier will send 12 teams to state?
And if so, will it go in the order that the game manual says (listed below) or does it depend on the tournament?
If a team does advance, will they be notified that they are eligible to apply for state or do the spaces fill up in another sense?
- Qualifier Host Team
- Inspire Award Winner
- Winning Alliance Captain
- Inspire Award 2nd place
- Winning Alliance, 1st team selected
- Inspire Award 3rd place
- Winning Alliance, 2nd team selected
- Think Award Winner
- Finalist Alliance Captain
- Connect Award Winner
- Finalist Alliance, 1st team selected
- Rockwell Collins Innovate Award Winner