FUN Gaming League. E-Sports and Gaming Events for those in FIRST - Announcements

Announcing FUN Gaming League!

We have 3 awesome events coming up in December and invite all skill levels to play! You must be a FIRST student, alumni, mentor or volunteer (somehow involved in FIRST to participate).

Super Smash Brothers Ultimate Friday, December 10, 2021 6:00 PM eastern
Rocket League Friday, December 17, 2021 6:00 PM eastern
Valorant Wednesday, December 29, 2021 3:00 PM eastern

I read the title as league of legends and I don’t know whether I’m more or less disappointed now.

3 Likes

LoL has been suggested to be added and may be in the future.

1 Like

Our first event is tonight starting at 6pm eastern with Smash Ultimate! Check out the competitors live at twitch.tv/firstupdatesnow

Sign up for future events at discord.gg/firstupdatesnow and add the FUN Gaming League role.

Tomorrow (Thursday) is the last day to sign up for the FGL Rocket League event! We’re still looking for a couple more teams and if you are a solo or double you can find a teammate in #looking-for-team on the FUN Discord

If you do not have a FGL role go to #add-role and click the FUN RL logo.

Make sure you register yourself and teams can full register at https://smash.gg/fglrl1221

FGL Valorant tournament live at 3pm eastern today at Twitch

We have 60 players on 12 e-sports teams competing!

4 groups of 3 will play in a round robin with the group winners advancing to the bracket elimination. This event should last several hours so hop in, cheer for your favorite team, make fun of me embarrassing myself and even wager free FUN Bucks on predicting winners.

s

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.