[FVG]: Documentation

any and all documents regarding the organization of the game should be posted here

that specific kind of stuff is already posted here

This is an UPDATEABLE, DOWNLOADABLE version of the features list for the game. (Version 1.1) Please feel free to add anything to it, modify it, etc. over the course of deveopment.

Ultimate Robot Challenge Features.doc (19 KB)

Ultimate Robot Challenge Features.doc (19 KB)

looks good. you can officially be in charge of the features list. if you think of any other documents that need to be made go ahead. :slight_smile:

Version 2 of the Features list, now including features debated in the Music thread. Once again, feel free to update this at will.

Ultimate Robot Challenge Features v2.doc (20 KB)

Ultimate Robot Challenge Features v2.doc (20 KB)

some slight modification in the music area - the v2 format does not separate songs from bands or tell who wrote what, v2.1 fixes that

As promised, Version 3 of the features list. Next Update will come when the need arises. Update, add, and take from the list as needed.

Ultimate Robot Challenge Features v3.doc (32.5 KB)

Ultimate Robot Challenge Features v3.doc (32.5 KB)

Might I recomend that docs be developed on the wiki?
Features list
Main menu
Pause menu

we should have links to the wiki in our signatures

i think that would be good.
on a side note: does that even have anything to do with documentation?

much of our documentation is easily accessable on the wiki. of course, nothing unfinal is on there

ah, okay then. i need to go check that.
–d0ri

Version 4 of the Features list. Please, if you haven’t, sign up on the new forum . That’s all. Next update will arrive when needed.

Ultimate Robot Challenge Features v4.doc (22 KB)

Ultimate Robot Challenge Features v4.doc (22 KB)