[FVG]: Project Leaders

With the FVG in production, we will need to establish who will be in charge of what areas. here is what i think the command should be:

Game Design - me

Programming - Texan and/or Astronouth773

Graphics - HHSJosh

Sound - ???

If you were mentioned above, please post to accept or decline the position. Also post if you:
-think you should be in charge of something up there that somebody else is
-want to volunteer for sound
-wish to comment on my choices

I’ll discuss it with Astronouth on who should be the ‘leader.’ :slight_smile: I’ll get back to you on that.

How much work do you think the sound person will actually have to do? Just asking so that others might be encouraged to volunteer. I don’t think that it will be hard, maybe just a matter of finding appropriate (and uncopyrighted) sounds on the 'Net. :smiley: Well, they can hope.

I’m all for the graphics, as long as you mean 3D. As far as stuff like photoshop is concerned, I don’t have the program on this computer, and I’m not very good at it anyways. But for 3D modeling, I’ll happily accept the position.

That would be an ‘and’, thank you. I accept.

If you guys need to keep an everyday log, or keep everything on the same track I can manage that task, just so everyone knows where everone stands…

sure, we can add that job

new list:

Game Design - me

Graphics - HHSJosh

Sound - ???

Project Log - TeknoBrahma

hey, ill head up the Mac Devision… i seem to be the only one who cares more for the Mac Version than the PC one :slight_smile:

i can’t say that i can really do much of anything until 2 things happen, 1 - The PC version gets under way, 2 - i finish the programming course that i will be taking, then i will have to expand my knowledge of OSX as far as from a programming stand point and from Graphics.

How about you head up porting in general? I know OSX is based on unix, but I’m not sure how that translates to porting.

Sure, that would be cool.
Max OSX is unix, so the application should not have to be changed much, but any MacOSX specific calls that i make will have to be changed for unix.

Well, what do you know… Ok, I accept… :slight_smile:

It actually is BSD based. Just a warning. :slight_smile: There are differences.

Game Design - me

Graphics - HHSJosh

Sound - ???

Game Porting - Nastay

are stickies editable? if so i should have one where i can keep the newest roster easily accessible

OK I’ll take charge of Sound, if nobody else is…

Game Design - me

Programming - Texan and/or Astronouth773 - looks like you two will have to duel to the death for this job :wink:

Graphics - HHSJosh

Sound - TeknoBrahma

Game Porting - Nastay