FYI - Houston Hilton Americas charge

Just FYI, I noticed that my credit card had been charged for a day at the Hilton Americas (which I booked via Experient), and I just got an email that said that everyone had been charged for one night and tax.

Make sure that this shows up as a credit when you check in.

As far as I understand, this is a hold until the end of the trip and not a payment. I have been getting conflicting info from Experient though.

It’s been charged to my V CC already!! so be sure it’s CREDITed when you check out!!

** I a Robot Inspector am open to share my Room w/ adult male Hilton America’s 18th-22nd

-----Original Message-----
From: FIRST Robotics Championship Houston <FIRSTChampHOU@experient-inc.com>
To: FIRST Robotics Championship Houston <FIRSTChampHOU@experient-inc.com>
Sent: Tue, Apr 4, 2017 8:01 am
Subject: Urgent **FIRST Championship Hotel Reservation

Hello,

We were advised by Hilton Americas on Monday April 3, 2017 that when the rooming list was received last week there was a system glitch and credit cards were charged one room night and tax deposit rather than held as a guarantee. If you had multiple rooms the charge was applied to each reservation. Upon check-in for your FIRST Championships room, please be sure the deposit reflects as a credit towards your overall reservation.

We apologize on behalf of all parties involved, and if you prefer the charge is reversed please contact the Aretha Gaines at 713-577-6046. Some lending institutions may take up to 10 days to issue a refund and you may arrive close to the same time.

Thank you,
Michelle Mickelsen
Group Coordinator, Sports & Enthusiast