G-Force has a new site and we need your links

Hey everyone,

www.gforcerobotics.com has an all new look, and we’d like to know everyone thinks about it. Also, we would like to build a list of links to all of the other FIRST team sites. To add your page to our list, go to the site, select the “Submit a Link” option from the menu bar, and fill out the form. Your help in compiling this list and any feedback you offer is appreciated.

Good luck to everyone on the upcoming season,

Eric

i tried subitting a link but it wouldn’t go thorough.

I looked at your HTML code and the send button doesn’t look right. Course I can’t think what it is supposed to be. Give me a little bit and I might have an answer for you.

Ah, I see the problem (I think).

You close off the <FORM> tag right after you open it. Just take out the </FORM> tag right after your <form METHOD=POST ACTION=“http://toolbox.omnis.com/bin/formmail.pl”> and it should work. You already have another </FORM> that looks like its in the right place.

Thanks for pointing that out. We believe the problem should now be fixed. If you are still having issues let us know.

Eric

*Originally posted by Eric Tarnowski *
**Thanks for pointing that out. We believe the problem should now be fixed. If you are still having issues let us know.

Eric **

still doing the same thing

Hmmm…I’m sorry about that. What browser are you using?

Eric

Anyone still having problems submitting a link can e-mail us your info at [email protected] while we try to correct this problem.

Thank you,

Eric

Um… I cleared my browser’s cache and reloaded the page but the code still isn’t right. Here’s the problem:

<form METHOD=POST ACTION="http://toolbox.omnis.com/bin/formmail.pl">
**</form>**
<input type=hidden name="recipient" value="[email protected]">
<input type=hidden name="subject" value="A Submitted Link">
etc...

All you have to do is remove the </form> tag that is in bold.
This is treated differently in IE and netscape. IE shows you the form fields, but doesn’t do anything when the submit button is pressed. Netscape doesn’t display any of the form fields or the submit button.

OK, the page is fixed for real now…we hope. A glitch kept inserting the unnecessary </form> tag, but we think we have eliminated it for good now. Thanks to all of those who helped us out.

Eric

it’s workin now:D