[GameSense] Episode 5 with Justin Ridley from 118!

http://i.imgur.com/mISCdO7l.png

ALL POINTS BULLETIN: Containers are being stolen everywhere, record scores shattered in the process. Beware of tall stacks and flying can-burglars in week 5 and beyond.

Can’t get enough FIRST? Watch GameSense this TONIGHT from 9-10 PM ET, 6-7 PM PT for our fifth episode of the season! This week, we are joined by Justin Ridley from FRC 118, The Robonauts, fresh off a win this past week in Sacramento. This week, we’ll be talking about the highest scoring week so far this season, what advantage a can-burglar can bring to an alliance, as well as taking a look at the final chance for teams in the PNW, New England, and Indiana to qualify for the their district championships.

Stay tuned after the show for our weekly 30 minute Q&A with the Twitch.tv chat. As us anything through our chat bot, GameSenseBot, and we might pick your question to discuss after the show. The Q&A is not part of the video on Youtube after the show, so the only way to see it is if you watch us live.

So, let’s talk robots, TONIGHT at 9 PM ET, 6 PM PT at frcgamesense.com!

Breaking News Bulletin:

Due to sceduling conflicts of multiple GameSense hosts, we’re bringing on TWO guests this week for a special double-bonus! Joining Justin Ridley will be Tom Bottiglieri of Team 254, The Cheesy Poofs, reigning World Champions and winners of Central Valley Regional 2015.

A huge thanks to Tom for stepping up last minute to fill the empty spot. We’re excited for another great show!

Chat wasn’t working can your guys fix for next week? Kept on trying to connect?

It was working for many others… you might need to change your twitch password or check your internet.

its working now…probably was password due to this week’s breach.I was using Facebook login and never got the reset notice…reset now it works…thanks

Great show…saw the whole thing.
Wish I could have done it today, but with Justin and Tom, I think you folks had it well covered with great insight.

And for the record, I wish Honolulu to St. Louis was an 11 hour flight. Those crazy stopovers…:frowning:

Great show tonight.

Thanks for mentioning us on 2826. Took us awhile to get everything tuned, which is why we seeded where we did. Still worked out for us. Really looking forward to North Star week 6. Have a few upgrades and a more refined auto, should come out of the gate firing on all cylinders Thursday.

And who did those two teams win regionals with? Just sayin’ ::safety::

Thank you to everyone who tuned in live, and an even bigger thank you to Justin and Tom for joining us on air!

If you missed it live, check out the recorded video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQH-uo8iceA.