Note that the carrier gears are static held to the motor face plate, if that was a question.
There are things that didn’t work. The gear reduction was only ~60:12 on ~4 in wheels. Increasing the ring means increasing wheel size, so there isn’t much adjustment that way. We would use a smaller pinion on future revisions to get it closer to 15 ft/s. That definitely led to some issues turning using treads and so for the 4 wheel crab drive we had to change to slick wheels, so there was lots of wheel spinning. The wheel width was ~4-5 in, but the carpet contact width because of the shape was only 1-1.5 in.
Putting all that together, along with the total robot match time (it wasn’t a great robot), I don’t think we pushed the limits of these gears much. However, in practice we did break an earlier version before adding a little more thickness beyond the bolt circle. I’m not certain if we had switched to the aluminum wheel at that point (so some flexing of the 3dp wheel might have contributed). With the mCIM there was some heat deformation of the wheel and strut, but also we could have been using a different plastic and been better.