get in touch with the members of the First Program

Hey, guys I ve been reading alot of the messages that have been on the forum, yet I have no idea who is writing them. I think it would be cool if team members from other teams could get to know eachother before the competitions. That way we have an idea of hows going to be there. What do you guys think.:rolleyes:

Hey, i am game. I would like to meet you all on the CD site!! I am going to the Great Lakes Regionals and The Canidan Regional…

If anyone lives in the detroit-area, did you get a paper about the GLR in your paper this morning?? I did, and i think it is cool FIRST is getting the paper to publise them!!!

P.S.!

I am going to The Great Lakes Regional and the Canidan regional. I will be the Robotic-Jock w/ the football air flow during practice rounds!!

Its 10:30 and all there is to do is watch NCAA Basketball, so I guess i can participate in this…

Let’s see im Ricky Q, the driver of “Theo” for team 269 Quest/Cooney Robotics from oconomowoc hs in oconomowoc, wi, and I’ll be at the Motorola Midwest Regional and at Nationals, look for the purple and gold hair. Anyone going to Motorola feel free to drop a private message or im me, I can talk for hours lol :smiley:

Anyone who’s at MMR, stop by 93’s pit and say hi!!! I’ll be the short blonde one so I shouldn’t be too hard to find! And while you’re there, make sure to ask me about the soccer ball - you know you want to sign it, right? :smiley: Hopefully I’ll see y’all there!

• Katie

I’m Stephanie (duh ;)). I am a rookie on team 668 The Apes of Wrath. I’m pretty much an all around worker, but my specialties tend to lie in base and strategy. I spend way too much time at school, of course. Other hobbies of mine include gardening, and wasting time online :smiley: if you care to talk, PM me or AIM at Steppie86 I’ll be at the Sillicon Valley Regional and Nationals, and will be visiting the LA regional, I’m not sure if I’ll do anything unique as far as appearances go…

Yaa, Im glad some one decided to reply. I will be attending the LA regionals and the National regionals. Ive been on team 60 Bionic Bulldogs for Two years. I am the treasurer for our club. I also am driver and human player; and I also do some of the photography work. I have curly borwn hair a really tall and Im usaully the loud mouth of team 60. I like to be in one everthing that has to do with the robot, fill free to talk to me anytime. :smiley:

Katie- now i totally have to stop by and sign the soccer ball…see ya there

Ricky

You can talk to alot of the posters in tigerbolt. It is an IRC channel on irc.webchat.org at #FIRSTrobotics. There is usally someone there at any hour. I know, cause I tend to be there at all hours.:wink:
You can also get there via this website.

http://www.rit.edu/~us1stwww/ and then join the chat.

Katie- now i totally have to stop by and sign the soccer ball…see ya there

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Yay!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

• Katie

Aight- Im from team 128, we will be at West Michigan and Nats, and i might how up at Gand Rapids. I also might be driving for our team. veryone make sure to visit our pit at Nats…we will have our squirtguns again:D

Um…everybody come hang out with me at comps…Im the tall girl with the blondish brown hair. I will either be at the pits or cheering for teams

anyone going too UTC New Haven? Well if u are Ill be tthere team 38.

I will also be a Nationals, soo stop by say hi.

*Originally posted by Katie_93 *
**Anyone who’s at MMR, stop by 93’s pit and say hi!!! I’ll be the short blonde one so I shouldn’t be too hard to find! And while you’re there, make sure to ask me about the soccer ball - you know you want to sign it, right? :smiley: Hopefully I’ll see y’all there!

• Katie **

So what’s the deal with the soccer ball? Oh, and I’m Greg, Electrical/Software geek from the TechnoKats… :smiley:

*Originally posted by Greg McCoy *

So what’s the deal with the soccer ball? Oh, and I’m Greg, Electrical/Software geek from the TechnoKats… :smiley: **

Hi Greg! Take a look at this thread: mini web hug and idea I have . I volunteered to have a soccer ball for people to sign at MMR - you will stop by and sign it, right? :wink: Looking foreward to seeing you there!!

• Katie

I’m christi from team 93 i will be at motorola and nats. very exciting anyone who wants to come say hey i will just be wondering around most of the time. in my cool team 93 shirt.

*Originally posted by Katie_93 *

Hi Greg! Take a look at this thread: mini web hug and idea I have . I volunteered to have a soccer ball for people to sign at MMR - you will stop by and sign it, right? :wink: Looking foreward to seeing you there!!

• Katie **

Yeah, that sounds cool. I’ll be there!

By the way Katie, electrical is the best :smiley:

Hey people,

I’m Jill. My team is going to UTC. Look for us in bright red t-shirts, number 40.

Stop by and say hi. Our robot is the one that looks like a fridge, seriously. :smiley:

What kind of a quote is that, Jill? You should do more research :stuck_out_tongue:

** Oh, and I’m Greg, Electrical/Software geek from the TechnoKats… :smiley: **

Correction: One of them

Haha, yep…

**Oh, and I’m Greg, Electrical/Software geek from the TechnoKats… :smiley: **

Cool… I’ll have to stop by and talk to you guys sometime…