Girls/Guys Singers

Who’s the sexist singer out there?

Shakira

I think I should’ve posted mine when I started this thread…it’s Avril Lavigne (sp?)

Lemmy Kilmister of Motörhead.

Weird Al

Faith Hill

To many to add, but mainly anything Alternative/80’s (weird, I wasn’t alive for most of the 80’s)

*Originally posted by Raven_Writer *
**I think I should’ve posted mine when I started this thread…it’s Avril Lavigne (sp?) **

Props to Avril, she is very pretty…but have you ever seen her “live” she’s terrible in any live tv broadcast she’s on. Shows you how much time her music spends on the editing room floor.

Also, she’s a huge fake. She says she’s “punk” when she couldn’t be further from it.

*Originally posted by DanLevin247 *
**Props to Avril, she is very pretty…but have you ever seen her “live” she’s terrible in any live tv broadcast she’s on. Shows you how much time her music spends on the editing room floor.

Also, she’s a huge fake. She says she’s “punk” when she couldn’t be further from it. **

I like her music, not her style (well, her style to, but hey). I’ve never heard her live, but all live songs sound messed up. Take Linkin Park for example, you can’t make out a word their saying because the guitars get more amp than their mics.

*Originally posted by Raven_Writer *
**I like her music, not her style (well, her style to, but hey). I’ve never heard her live, but all live songs sound messed up. Take Linkin Park for example, you can’t make out a word their saying because the guitars get more amp than their mics. **

Vocals being overpowered by your guitars, etc. is a lot different from not being able to keep a tune…

The “messed up” sound of a live performance is improv. It’s the difference between studio acoustics and arena acoustics, between one take and fifty, between using loops and live drums. The one person in a band I don’t give slack (live) is the vocalist. Just my $.02.

The Corrs > all

Faith Hill is O.K.

Jewel is O.K.

–BEN

ME!

okay don’t make fun…

all the boys of NSYNC :slight_smile:

J-Lo…

*Originally posted by MarkF *
**ME! **

Who are you? Obviously another student of Conahan.
The best singer is me.
Right after the rest of ther world and Dr. Demento.

By the way Team238-aholic I don’t know wether to laugh at you or cry for you so I’ll just open my mouth and see what comes out… HA, HA, HA Gasp, need more air, HA, HA, rolling on floor

*Originally posted by AdamT *
**Vocals being overpowered by your guitars, etc. is a lot different from not being able to keep a tune…

The “messed up” sound of a live performance is improv. It’s the difference between studio acoustics and arena acoustics, between one take and fifty, between using loops and live drums. The one person in a band I don’t give slack (live) is the vocalist. Just my $.02. **

Well, these our just opinions (whatever anyone posts)…so, I hope this will skip the flame.

*Originally posted by Team238-aholic *
**okay don’t make fun…

all the boys of NSYNC :slight_smile: **

Gotta make fun of that

…lol j/k :stuck_out_tongue:

And all those Avril ppl, yeah she rocks…But, no, really she isn’t a punk…She use to sing country…But as far as musical talent goes, she has a great voice, decent music…plus shes Canadian (from Napanee, Ontario) which always helps.

http://www.avrilfans.com for more Avril info!

I know, I know, somebody already said “ME!”

but I still nominate myself.

For those Avril fans:
http://www.crnw46307.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/mp3/Avril_Lavigne-Chop_Suey_(System_Of_A_Down_Cover).mp3

*Originally posted by srjjs *
**For those Avril fans:
http://www.crnw46307.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/mp3/Avril_Lavigne-Chop_Suey_(System_Of_A_Down_Cover).mp3 **

1/19/03 - link doesnt work