GMCIA

Posted by Matt Ryan at 1/9/2001 8:26 PM EST

Student on team #69, HYPER, from Quincy Public Schools and Gillette.

If anyone knows where I can find the information from the GMCIA from last year, could you please tell me where?

I gotta show the power/speed trade-offs and the speeds that could be reasonably obtained.

Thanks.

Posted by Nate Smith at 1/9/2001 9:07 PM EST

Other on team #66, GM Powertrain/Willow Run HS, from Eastern Michigan University and GM Powertrain.

In Reply to: GMCIA
Posted by Matt Ryan on 1/9/2001 8:26 PM EST:

: If anyone knows where I can find the information from the GMCIA from last year, could you please tell me where?

: I gotta show the power/speed trade-offs and the speeds that could be reasonably obtained.

: Thanks.

Matt,

It sounds like you’re looking for the actual data collected from last year’s competition, and I don’t know if this is any longer available. I know that I don’t have a copy any more at the very least. I’ll look around and see what I can find, however…

Nate

Posted by Justin Stiltner at 1/11/2001 12:32 AM EST

Student on team #388, Epsilon, from Grundy High School and NASA, American Electric Power, Town of Grundy.

In Reply to: Re: GMCIA
Posted by Nate Smith on 1/9/2001 9:07 PM EST:

: : If anyone knows where I can find the information from the GMCIA from last year, could you please tell me where?

: : I gotta show the power/speed trade-offs and the speeds that could be reasonably obtained.

: : Thanks.

: Matt,

: It sounds like you’re looking for the actual data collected from last year’s competition, and I don’t know if this is any longer available. I know that I don’t have a copy any more at the very least. I’ll look around and see what I can find, however…

: Nate

If you are like I am and have a pocket pc (windows CE ver. 3) based pc you should be able to scoot over to tucows.com and d/l a emulator to use the palm pilot software on your CE device… now as to getting the ports to work I have no idea if this will work or not but it is worth a try.

Justin Stiltner
Team #388
Epsilon
Grundy Va,

Posted by Michael Martus at 1/10/2001 7:15 PM EST

Coach on team #47, Chief Delphi, from Pontiac Central H.S. and Delphi Automotives Systems.

In Reply to: GMCIA
Posted by Matt Ryan on 1/9/2001 8:26 PM EST:

Nate’s the man!