Google Coral & LL2+

I connected my google coral to my LL2+ that contains firmware 2023.1 from 1/19/22. I am unable to select a classifier or detector as a pipeline type due to an error message saying that it is not plugged in. Is there something I have to do before this to have access to these pipeline types? I have been working on object detection and created my own models on a Pi4, is my LL2+ similar to where I have to download python libraries?

1 Like

I am wondering now if Coral would even work with LL2+…I know it will with 3…and I can’t find anything that says it will. I will keep searching…

1 Like
2 Likes

To access the classifier and detector pipeline types, you need to install the necessary TensorFlow Lite libraries. On the LL2+ platform, you can download these libraries by using a package manager such as pip. You may also need to install other dependencies, depending on the specific models and tasks you are using. If you have already created your own models on a Pi4, you can try to transfer them to the LL2+ by copying the relevant files. However, you may need to make some modifications to ensure compatibility between the two platforms.

3 Likes

The original problem was resolved.
@RicDV it works!
@ozzy66 :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

Thank you. My coral came with a bad USB, and I hadn’t thought of that because we did not have any extra wires lying around. I was able to get it to work.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.