got Countdown?

Posted by Brandon Martus at 04/16/2001 9:10 AM EST

Webmaster on team #47, ChiefDelphi, from PCHS and Delphi Automotive Systems.

Hey.

Now that nationals are over, theres nothing to put up in the upper right corner (where it presently says Go Chiefs!)

If you are running a summer event, or know of any other FIRST-related dates that we should countdown to, let me know and I’ll put em up on the countdown.

-Brandon

PS: 10010 messages this year, so far. woo

Posted by Jessica Boucher at 04/16/2001 12:22 PM EST

Student on team #237, Sie-H2O-Bots, from Watertown High School and Eastern Awning Systems & The Siemon Company.

In Reply to: got Countdown?
Posted by Brandon Martus on 04/16/2001 9:10 AM EST:

Just so we’re not squabbling about this forever, I propose that a daily countdown to kickoff should be in the top corner, with a link to a page with all the countdowns to mini-comps, team forum, etc (kinda like how we set up counting down to regionals & nats).

Im open for comments.

-Jessica B, #237

Posted by Brandon Martus at 04/17/2001 10:15 AM EST

Webmaster on team #47, ChiefDelphi, from PCHS and Delphi Automotive Systems.

In Reply to: Countdown to Kickoff!
Posted by Jessica Boucher on 04/16/2001 12:22 PM EST:

Whats the date? Do they have that set already?

: Just so we’re not squabbling about this forever, I propose that a daily countdown to kickoff should be in the top corner, with a link to a page with all the countdowns to mini-comps, team forum, etc (kinda like how we set up counting down to regionals & nats).

: Im open for comments.

: -Jessica B, #237

Posted by Jon - T190 at 04/16/2001 10:40 PM EST

College Student on team #190, Gompei, from Mass Academy of Math and Science and Worcester Polytechnic Institute.

In Reply to: got Countdown?
Posted by Brandon Martus on 04/16/2001 9:10 AM EST:

i think its easy… BattleCry 2 all the way…

(i like jess’ idea, it seems the most fair.)