Just bought a used VEX V.5 kit and VEX Explorer. Both seem fairly complete.
Introducing my 10yr old to robotics. Need help with a couple of parts.
Please see the attached photo.
- how do I charge this battery pack. I do not seem to have a charger. Any other options?
- Is this battery pack used on the robot for power? Wondering why there are 2 battery slots and a gap with 6 more slots.
- A small turquoise silicone sleeve, a small black gear with metal collar, a small white gear. I have a few of the black and white gears. They just seem very small compared to the other gears in the kits.
- Small, angled, oddly shaped plastic piece, what is this?
- Is this just an ‘extension cord’ for a motor or peripheral?
Sorry, for what are likely stupid questions. I have been reading up a lot but the above stuff has me stumped.