Got vanity license plates?

I’ve seen postings before of personalized automobile plates that refer to FRC teams or robots (here, here…). Those threads are closed…

So here we go (the colors are even our school colors!):

What’ja all got?

11 Likes

First post and I’m breaking the rules:
@Joe_Ross spotted posted this in slack a few years back.

If cali ever brings back the blue and yellow plates (same legal mechanism as the black plates) I’m sure one of us will end up with FRC330 or similar.

6 Likes

@Ryan_Dognaux has a sweet one

Wow, this is such a throwback photo (one of the posts you linked)! I completely forgot that I had that plate on my very first car, a 1987 Toyota Camry. That plate, “KIR 341,” has found its final resting place on its 3rd car, a 2013 Scion FR-S that is on its way to hit all 50 states in the US of A.

9 Likes

I’m curious who that might be… a 330 alum who works at JPL?

2 Likes

From British Columbia? That’s highly unlikely…

2 Likes

That was spotted by @Ian_Mackenzie and distributed via @Karthik.

5 Likes

@nick4130 I know you have one.

Not sure if I’ve shared this one previously. Caught it on my way into the shop one night way back in 2013. VT plates, TX team, spotted in backroads CT.

1 Like

:eyes:

Don’t have a great picture, but…

I can’t have a vanity plate because I have a company car. I’m pretty jealous of some of AM employee plates.

2 Likes

*had a sweet one in Missouri.

I tried getting it when we moved back to Indiana but it seems like every possible combo of letters and numbers to spell robots has been used. Can’t imagine by who :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

Not a license plate, but I do have a cool cover (please ignore how dirty my car is

6 Likes

Yeah it’s a mystery…looks into parking lot on the northside of Kokomo.

6 Likes

One of my mentors had it on his Ferrari, but when he forgot to renew it I snagged the coveted team 107 plate :muscle:

ok now everyone send me their vanity social security cards

17 Likes

254-67-1114

4 Likes

So it’s likely there is actually someone with that SSN…

254-67-1114 is Valid
254-67-1114 was issued in Georgia in 1988

(source: SSN-Check.org)

4 Likes

While not FRC related, my plate is still pretty geeky.

6 Likes