Grant opportunity

Hello everyone,
This is Rodrigo, team #7459 from Brazil

Hello First family: I know maybe this is not the best place to ask for such kind of support… But we aren’t still registered to season 2022. Every year, since our rookie year in 2019, we had the opportunity to compete via grant from great companies. For the season 2022, in particular, we are still looking for a last one sponsor to finally be registered. It would be great if some of you could indicate a company or show us a way to keep our mission. We are a volunteer group with 45 students envolved. I really believe that a network could help us on this. It will my pleasure to let everybody knows here, if something new happen here after this message.
Thank you in advance.

Since you’re from São Paulo, you may qualify for the John Deere grant: John Deere FIRST Submission Manager - 2021-2022 John Deere FIRST® Grant Application

I don’t have any specifics on what the process exactly looks like, especially for teams outside the US, but getting in contact with Team 1156 may be a good idea if you have any issues.

4 Likes

I recommend applying for the Intuitive Foundation grant: Intuitive Foundation Grant Application Now Open (2021-2022)

It’s due on October 29, and most grants for FRC teams range from $1,000 - $2,000. We welcome applications from teams outside the United States!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.