Grants/Sponsorship programs that are still active

Hello!

I just joined up with my local high school to create a new FRC team for the 2018 season. We have met a few times and have a good group of students who are interested.

We got a website, design, and media team started and we are now looking at sponsorships.

Since this team only started a few weeks ago, we were late to the game for pretty much everyone’s grant/sponsorship.

We have a list of local places we are going to try and hit up, but I was wondering if there were any big companies that still have open applications for grants and sponsorships?

Hi,
Team 6314 has a brand new website with over 60 different resources, tutorials, videos, and presentations. We know what it is like to start a team if you want to PM (Private Message) us on Chief Delphi or email us at dmrobotics6314@gmail.com we would be happy to talk to you and walk you through the whole process! We have a whole list of different fundraising documents and tutorial presentations that could help your team. As former rookies, we know what struggles you are going through, so we would love to help! Let us know what you are interested in and we will be glad to help! We actually have a whole guide with curriculum and basic tutorials for rookie teams that include some simple FRC grants that we would love to share with you. We would love to help you out, let us know how we can help you! We have a list of different grants and companies that are willing to donate to your team that we can share with you. Please contact us and we would love to help you out!

DM Robotics
FIRST Team #6314

Love seeing DMRobotics on CD haha

Reach out to local businesses, set up a business plan, and discuss possible sponsorship opportunities with those companies. I would recommend going to local businesses rather than large companies such as Lowes. Reach out to as many as you can with a sponsor letter and perhaps include an accolades sheet to convince people to sponsor you and your team. Every dollar counts!

URL???

Currently we are adapting it to put on our actual website, but for now you can get to it by going to www.tinyurl.com/drivewiththewolves. Our program called “Drive With The Wolves.” The program is embedded with our Wolf Wisdom Tutorials and many more resources. The document is a PDF document, so when you open the PDF document you will see a screen with different sub topics. If you click on the subtopic you are looking for then you will be directed to a cloud drive with different tutorials and helpful tips. Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, we are constantly updating it with more tutorials weekly!

Thanks,
DM Robotics
FIRST Team #6314