Great websites!!

Posted by Veronica at 2/7/2001 6:54 PM EST

Student on team #27, Team Rush, from Osmtech and Textron.

Inspired by Anton and curious team members i went looking for pictures at various teams sights this afternoon, i was very impressed by team 610 Crescent School’s sight and team 25 Raider Robotix’s. Just wanted to say good job to the creators and good work keeping things updated!! Nice job guys. applause
V
Team 27

Posted by F Shariff at 2/7/2001 8:47 PM EST

Student on team #610 from Crescent School.

In Reply to: Great websites!!
Posted by Veronica on 2/7/2001 6:54 PM EST:

: Inspired by Anton and curious team members i went looking for pictures at various teams sights this afternoon, i was very impressed by team 610 Crescent School’s sight and team 25 Raider Robotix’s. Just wanted to say good job to the creators and good work keeping things updated!! Nice job guys. applause
: V
: Team 27

As the co-leader of team 610, I have to thank you for the compliment and the site’s still growing!
Also, we also have a forum so don’t hesitate to sign up for that one too!
F Shariff

Posted by Alan Partington at 2/10/2001 1:26 AM EST

Student from Crescent School.

In Reply to: Re: Great websites!!
Posted by F Shariff on 2/7/2001 8:47 PM EST:

…you are such a geek Farhad. j/k

Posted by Jason Leslie at 2/8/2001 10:37 PM EST

Other on team #157, Aztechs, from Assabet Valley RTHS Alumni (Class of 1998) and .

In Reply to: Great websites!!
Posted by Veronica on 2/7/2001 6:54 PM EST:

: Inspired by Anton and curious team members i went looking for pictures at various teams sights this afternoon, i was very impressed by team 610 Crescent School’s sight and team 25 Raider Robotix’s. Just wanted to say good job to the creators and good work keeping things updated!! Nice job guys. applause
: V
: Team 27

Take a look at the Aztech Site!!! As a graphic designer I am proud of what my almamater have created. I just wish they would show there machine and update it more often.

Good luck to all teams

Jay