GreyT 2020 Update

I’m stoked to announce that GreyT will be launching new products with WCProducts for the 2020 season! What will they be…? Well, we’re not sure yet. We have a whole bunch of random FRC designs roughed out and will finalize a few based on what the game is when we all find out Saturday…

The systems will be similar to what has been offered in the past in that they are not 100% complete solutions. Teams will need to integrate them into their robots and iterate functional dimensions to their needs. The designs will have an appropriate amount of adjustment to allow this.

The current plan is to launch Sunday January 5th with main systems, and follow on with some upgrades through the course of the season potentially.

Thanks,
Adam

47 Likes

To whoever flagged this, the context:

31 Likes

This is very thoughtful of you to bring up.

Thank you.

I’m setting aside all proceeds from GreyT for Victoria’s college expenses. She was born a month before champs 2017 and she’s pretty GreyT.

She doesn’t have to do STEM though, she can do whatever she wants.

59 Likes

you got it, my guy

@the cops back off

45 Likes

Are the products up yet? I haven’t really seen anything new (in terms of GreyT) on WCP recently.

Yes we will be making an announcement shortly… Still working on getting the Kits/webpages squared away. Sorry for the delay.

3 Likes

Thank you for the very very quick response! Good to hear its coming soon.

:eyes:
nice.

2 Likes

All, WCProducts is working hard to get the finishing details done on website, BOM, etc… I’d expect a launch before the weekend!

We’ll be launching a shooter, turret, and a revised version of the Elevator that is very well suited to this year’s endgame!

16 Likes

Look forward to it, Adam. You’re a good dad.

2 Likes

I’m very excited for more COTS ways for teams to overreach

(Jokes aside, this is a great resource, thanks Adam)

21 Likes

Weird to see your 254 logo Adam. It’s like Klay Thompson going to play for the Lakers.

Anyhow here some suggestions. Simple ball turret would be a big deal. 4 wheel high velocity ball shooter? 3D printed CRIO/ PDB mounting brackets. Pneumatic /compressor bracket. Optimize the all the parts into a tiny package.

Good luck with the Poofs

Roy Dumlao

1 Like

Klay should join the lakers. #2020champs

4 Likes

RC you can only DREAM.

He’s a DUB for Life.

1 Like

https://www.wcproducts.com/systems-structures/robotsystems/greyt

Which FRC team is the lakers?

8 Likes

When will we get a GreyT wheel of fortune spinner?

JE motor with a flexwheel on it.
You’re welcome :wink:
https://www.firstchoicebyandymark.com/fc-je-5548

1 Like

How long until we can expect the backordered kits to ship?

We have greyt elevator kits made. They are in the kitting que. The shooter and turret will be done late next week.

1 Like