I wanted to start a separate thread just for the GreyT shooter and things related to it. So far some of the discussion has gone on under the WCP Product + Site Launch thread and can easily get lost there with all of the other discussion.
- Can we still expect these to ship sometime soon? Can you give an update on the number of Shooters sold? What is the current backlog like?
- What additional documentation (videos, manuals, etc) can we expect?
- How is the Falcon 500 Direct linking the motor/gearbox shaft to the wheel shaft?
- What comes as a part of the $150 GreyT shooter? Is the camera (limelight) mount included?
- Any problems you forsee using the Rev Throughbore Encoder on this?
- Any other tips tricks or guidance you have for getting started with it?
Please post questions, videos, learnings, etc related to the shooter here and hopefully this thread can become a nice resource for working with the shooter.
Neat video showing off the shooter