Grrrr Im annoyed Jimmy Neutron is a ripoff

of Wallace and Gromet. Grrrr the new show thats going to be on nick is about out of control pants. Ring a bell yes I realized that there was a show just like it before that had out of control pants. Sorry I felt like venting. If anyone doesn’t know what Im talking about this was made by the same guy who made chicken run.

Cheese Gromitt CHEESE!!

Cheese Gromitt CHEESE!!

lol :slight_smile: at least I know that I’m not the only one who has seen it. Odd though all i remeber is the part about out of control pants. I know I’ve must of seen it before.

Wallace and Gromet rule, especially when you’re watching it in French at 2 am in Quebec.

Don’t get me wrong, Wallace and Gromit is awesome, but I think Jimmy Neutron is more of a ripoff of Late Night With Conan O’Brian…

:stuck_out_tongue:

The Moon Grommit!! It’s made from Cheese!!

Blech… pronounced “bletch”

sneaks out of the thread

Never seen it. Doubt I want to bother :slight_smile: Somehow, I don’t think Nickelodeon is too great with 3d animation. From what I have seen of it, the movement looks a bit unrealistic. I know it’s a cartoon, but there’s physics in cartoons as well! :stuck_out_tongue: Was there a plot to the movie, anyways?