GTR Semi-Finals Highlight Video

For everyone’s viewing pleasure:
http://www.team229.org/video/single/66

I guess this is what comes out of procrastination :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks great Ader!

Congrats again to 1114, 1503, and 865. those were some of the great matches I’ve ever been a part of or watched.

Wow!

I was so disappointed that that I never got to watch that semi-final series, due to a frantic repair job on the 296 'bot before the semis over on Pontiac.

good job on another video ader! it ws even more amazing to be there.

Sweet!

Although I’m not a huge fan of Fallout Boy the music added a nice touch.

I love the clips and the closeups and everything.

I think I’m gonna watch that again.

after watching i know now i am really scared of 217
shaun

Very nice job, I really enjoyed watching the video. Thanks for posting it.

Didn’t Team 4’s topple in SF match #2 seem to be in slow motion? From behind the driver’s station, it looked like the robot was almost perfectly balanced, then slowly tipped like a tree being felled.

It’s a really helpless feeling :frowning: when that happens, so we’re making changes to move our CG substantially lower on the robot in Atlanta.

Great video, really well put together (despite the terrible music choice :wink: )
10 Regional Championships one one field, quite a scary thought…

The music is fitting…
They went down, in an earlier round… and they went down swingin’ :wink:

Ader,
Excellent job, I will definitely miss your videos next year.
I think you captured the essence of a very exciting series of matches.

-JV

Hey John, atleast you haev my awesome videos to look forward to next year. three years running and I still haevn’t finished one I like enough to show off. :wink: I can feel it though, next years the year.

Jay

Congrats to the thunderchickens! maybe toronto didnt work out but hey… nationals gotta count for something eh :wink: