Guide to St. Louis for Championship Teams

Team 1208 has once again compiled a guide for teams coming to the FRC Championship in St. Louis. I hope you find it helpful.

Guide to St. Louis FRC Championship.pdf (2.27 MB)

Guide to St. Louis FRC Championship.pdf (2.27 MB)

Is the Radio Shack mentioned in here not defunct? I live in NYC where all/most of the Radio Shack stores just went out of business over the last few weeks/months.

Also, you might want to mention (that I found by chance) the special Metro pass for CMP teams/visitors/volunteers.

Also, if you’re an addict like me, Uber is available. However, it’s only UberBLACK, so it might be expensive. It’s definitely more expensive than an UberX in NYC (which is fairly expensive already), but if you’re just going a short distance - i.e. not out to St. Charles or something - it might be reasonable.

I’m originally from STL, and now live in NYC, hence my knowledge of the area. See everyone at CMP! :slight_smile:

That’s disappointing about Uber. Is Lyft in STL?

Also, can that Metropass be purchased in STL or only online?

St. Louis has waged a war on ridesharing. Uber originally had UberX and was forced to shut down by the regulators. So no Lyft either, which is equally disappointing.

Also, can that Metropass be purchased in STL or only online?

According to the CMP webpage, it can be purchased in STL at specific places/times. Sadly most of them are after you would need it (and I’m getting in on Saturday, 4/18 so it wouldn’t even be valid that day!)