We used the new code, did the recomended checks at the end of the read me file. The program compiled with no errors, but when it downloaded to the RC, the program state led blinked red and the operator interface showed solid code error.
We are using the BEI gryo chip AQRS-00075-109.
No print statements are working in the user.c code.
We are running version 10 of the firmware and had the OI and RC tethered when it was loaded. When I get to school today I will check our print statements and make sure they are still in the right place.
We had tried it every different way we could think of. Then finally we tried uninstalling MPLAB and IFI Loader and reinstalling them - after that both codes worked fine. I don’t have a clue why this was the problem because it worked with the default code. Thanks for your help.