ha ha

Ha HA Jess that was a good one. Oh by the way, did I forget to mention that it was a lot quieter on the drive home from Mayhem without you in the car?

:smiley: :smiley:

~Elgin, who is proudly one of those 20 something people WHO WILL NEVER LEAVE!!!

*Originally posted by Elgin Clock *
**Ha HA Jess that was a good one. Oh by the way, did I forget to mention that it was a lot quieter on the drive home from Mayhem without you in the car?

:smiley: :smiley:

~Elgin, who is proudly one of those 20 something people WHO WILL NEVER LEAVE!!! **

Elgin…be nice! Please :smiley:

~Angela who feels somewhat like a referee about now

Angela just picture this. It’s 5-6am in the morning and I’m driving 3 hrs. to mayhem. I’ve had about 2 hrs of sleep the night before and am barely awake. The three girls in the backseat of the car are singing almost every song at the top of their lungs and swaying to the music so much that I thought the shocks on the car were going to break. What a wake up call:eek: So on the trip back when Jess just happened to not be with us the drive was a little quiter. It was probably because we were all tired after a great day of competition and not because of her, but I have to bust her chops anyways!

So i am “being nice” as you said but I just didn’t know what I was getting my self into when I said I would drive! What an experience:D

Elgin-who had a great time at mayhem despite what I kid about!

…Angela, dont worry about it…everyone on the team likes busting Elgin…especially about Mayhem, since it was his first post-season competition ever

I dunno…but I just had flashbacks of Kickoff at the “Kelso Inn” … our favorite chica Jess…Kristen and her “team KJK song”…ei sleeping (god only knows how) in the corner…Amy caught in the middle of it all…talk about one unique all nighter :wink:

~ lora

“look at me I’m Kristen K…founder of team KJK…” :cool:

*Originally posted by Lora Knepper *
**I dunno…but I just had flashbacks of Kickoff at the “Kelso Inn” … our favorite chica Jess…Kristen and her “team KJK song”…ei sleeping (god only knows how) in the corner…Amy caught in the middle of it all…talk about one unique all nighter :wink:

~ lora

“look at me I’m Kristen K…founder of team KJK…” :cool: **

“The Kelso Inn…Nooooooo Vacancy” (after housing people from NH, MA, CT, and NY, even though I still dont get how our friends from NY ended up in MA and VT before they hit NH, ::cough::Matt::cough::slight_smile:
“Wheres the living room?” (asked by Kristen in her own house)
“Cupcake? Want a cupcake? They have our team colors!!!”
“Eat FIRST first” (I dont even know what we were talking about there)
“I GOT MY PICTURE TAKEN WITH TIGGER!!!” (We found “tigger” passed out in a corner at FIRST on Friday…and after we took the picture Kristen would not stop talking about it)

Ok, now that Ive got my share of inside jokes out…thanks for listening, all that read this far :wink:

Oh! wait! One more! If you ever want to see these pics, let me know…its of when we took a tour of the Kelso house and took our pictures in front of random things, because we couldnt go to Dean’s and take our pictures in front of his stuff :wink:

kickoff.jpg

kickoff.jpg