Symptoms: No Labview Code on the CRIO can communicate via the sidecar. All the power lights are on on both sidecars we tried, and both my custom code, and the stock code say they’re outputting values to the motors via PWM. Our code works in the simulation, but cannot communicate with any motors.
I have installed all the FIRST updates for 2013.
Attempted Fixes: Changed Sidecar, Changed Ribbon Cable, Changed Motor Controller, Tried using relays, used stock Arcade Drive code (no sim), used Motor Control Example Code, re-imaged CRIO several times (2013 v47), tried both 4 slot and 8 slot CRIO, changed PWM cables, using a Windows 7 Laptop instead of a Windows 8 Laptop to build and deploy, and changed IO Module.
We have no idea if it’s software or electrical, but we assume it’s hardware based on the simulator working.