I’ve only spent about half a Saturday trying to write code in LabVIEW based on REV’s examples and setting up a test rig for the Neo’s and Spark Max’s.
Neo’s are clamped down with no load. Thus far there is a laggy, jittery behavior I get every time I try to control via closed loop PID. Under percent Vbus, it is ok but it still seems to jitter. I’ve updated to the latest API’s for labview, firmware and client for the Spark Max.
I’ve tried the Spark Max connected to CAN and PWM. CAN seems to be a bit more jittery. But it’s there with PWM as well. It just seems to send a random stop single.
I saw posts on the internal hall effect sensors sending zeros randomly. I believe REV is working on this problem. I sounds like a fix is coming soon.
Just wanted to know if someone’s gotten this to work. Or if I should stop trying and wait for updates from REV.