having a heart attack... AHH!

Posted by Erin.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Other on team #65, Huskie Brigade, from Pontiac Northern High School and GM Powertrain.

Posted on 11/23/2000 4:58 PM MST

You get so used to something and it just goes away…

I guess I am old fashioned, oh well…everything changes!

Nice job though, Brandon- I liked the new enterpage a lot after I got done having the HEART ATTACK!! IT’s awesome though.

Happy toikey day
-erin

Posted by Leon Machado IV.

Student on team #88, TJ², from Bridgewater State College and DePuy, Codman, & DePuy Acromed, a J&J Company.

Posted on 11/24/2000 9:55 AM MST

In Reply to: having a heart attack… AHH! posted by Erin on 11/23/2000 4:58 PM MST:

Yea, nice job on the new main page. Can’t wait to see the new changes coming.

Posted by Nate Smith.

Other on team #66, GM Powertrain/Willow Run HS, from Eastern Michigan University and GM Powertrain.

Posted on 11/25/2000 3:36 PM MST

In Reply to: having a heart attack… AHH! posted by Erin on 11/23/2000 4:58 PM MST:

: You get so used to something and it just goes away…

: I guess I am old fashioned, oh well…everything changes!

: Nice job though, Brandon- I liked the new enterpage a lot after I got done having the HEART ATTACK!! IT’s awesome though.

:
: Happy toikey day
: -erin

Hmmm, maybe I should actually GO to the main page every once in a while, rather than just going directly to the forums…nice work…

Nate

Posted by Lora Knepper.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Other on team #419, Rambots, from UMass Boston / Boston College High School and Seeking Sponsorship.

Posted on 11/25/2000 4:13 PM MST

In Reply to: Re: having a heart attack… AHH! posted by Nate Smith on 11/25/2000 3:36 PM MST:

hehe…yeah Nate, I said the same thing…got to love direct bookmarks =)

Nice job Brandon, and I promise to go to the main page more!

Posted by Ken Leung.

Student on team #192, Gunn Robotics Team, from Henry M. Gunn Senior High School.

Posted on 11/26/2000 3:33 PM MST

In Reply to: me too Nate posted by Lora Knepper on 11/25/2000 4:13 PM MST:

: hehe…yeah Nate, I said the same thing…got to love direct bookmarks =)

: Nice job Brandon, and I promise to go to the main page more!

The main page looks SO cool! Now I HAVE to change my bookmark to that… It’s good to hear that this web site is still constantly being maintained by excellent people like Brandon.

Can’t believe my Laziness made me miss such a great page.

btw, anyone watched the BattleBot on Comedy Central on Saturday?