Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Everyone say heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!

hhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy

hhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

(We did this at the CR!!! Cool idea to get it to CD!!!)

HHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

HHHEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!

heeeeeyyyyy

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

(anyone who was hanging out with my team at epcot knows this one…we thought it was “A” as in “eh”, so whenever we heard it we would shout “B”, and almost always, someone around us would say “C”)

“A” is for animal
“B” is for Beach Bot

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

HHEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Actually, I’m curious. Where did this start? The first time that I heard it was when us, 365, were running around MGM and ran into some FIRST guys (orange shirts, 834?) and saw each other 5-6 times. One of those meetings, we just started saying “HHHEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY!!!” to each other… anyone hear it before Friday morning?

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

:smiley:

Heeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

The first time I heard it was on the way out of the party at Epcot, shortly after the fireworks.

Why did they run out of ice cream bars so early this year?

i thought it got annoying after a while. especially when you’re trying to sleep on the benches and ground outside of Epcot after the “party.” some dude came over and started doing the worm and kept yelling hhhhhhheeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy!!! he was lucky that a girl, volleygrrl234, from our team didn’t get up and show ungratious professionalism. thats wouldn’t have been a good sight.

Does anyone have an audio recording from Nationals of “Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy!!!” they could post, maybe from a camcorder?

*Originally posted by AlexM *
**HHEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

The first time that I heard it was when us, 365, were running around MGM and ran into some FIRST guys (orange shirts, 834?) and saw each other 5-6 times. One of those meetings, we just started saying “HHHEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY!!!” to each other… **

The orange shirt guys were either from 894 or 862. Most of them took thier team shirts off too quickly for me to remember. I have some pictures of them on Tower of Terror with us. I remember they did this cheer:
“Everywhere we go”
“Everywhere we go”
“People wanna know”
“People wanna know”
“Who we are”
“Who we are”
“So we tell them”
“So we tell them”
“HHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!”

HHHHHHEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY

we started saying that in 2001 whenever we would see our engineers anywhere.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
Hi Patrick!

*Originally posted by AlexM *
**HHEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Actually, I’m curious. Where did this start? The first time that I heard it was when us, 365, were running around MGM and ran into some FIRST guys (orange shirts, 834?) and saw each other 5-6 times. One of those meetings, we just started saying “HHHEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY!!!” to each other… anyone hear it before Friday morning? **

I first heard it at the team party durning “Honey, I Shrunk the Audience.” (~9:30?)

Oh, and: “HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!”

yeah, some people all started cheering “heeeyyyyyyyy” and doing the wave and saying “shhhhhhhh” during the movie. that was a blast :cool:

Heeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

*Originally posted by JAP *
**HHHHHHEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY

we started saying that in 2001 whenever we would see our engineers anywhere. **

HHHHEEEEEYYY!!!

We used that long before then…

1998, after our team won the national championship a teacher got up on stage and started yelling “HHHHHHHEEEEEEEYYYYY!!!” and eventually the place went nuts…althought i wasnt there in 1998, I heard this story from multiple people who were…

Plus it was also pretty cool while walking around disney world on sunday doing that to people we saw.

j/k
hhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

it was funny cause now in school when me and my first buds walk past each other we do this…and the other students go…“what the heck??” FUN STUFF