Hehehe... 3 goal grabbers...

Anyone notice that 365, 384, and 71 are ALL in the same division? Newton forever, right guys? :stuck_out_tongue:

Imagine all 3 of them in a finals match together (on the same alliance). Now wouldn’t that be humorous?

Either that or watch two of them face off against each other… if you weren’t at VCU, you don’t know what kind of picturesque view you get from the stands - 2 robots engage within 5 seconds and nobody moves for the rest of the round.

that would be fun but kind of useless. i wouldnt mind having either as a partner though. (Beatty, dont forget last year! Stick together , right?!?!! :slight_smile: )

So, your point is the National Champion will come from Newton? :smiley:

hmm, 810 is in newton…and we have a way to beat 3-goal-bots, or so i think at least. also, according to my “sources” (i can’t say who they are :p), i have discovered some possible flaws that may work in our favor. i think we standa good chance, we just need to hit off in the right way.

*Originally posted by Manoel *
**So, your point is the National Champion will come from Newton? :smiley: **

You better believe it! :wink:

hmmm…i dont know about the national championship coming from newtown…and its not because im in curie its because from what i have observed the 3 goal grabbers for the exception of Combbat (21) who is not in that division…didnt fair well…teams liked to gang up on them

*Originally posted by Gui Cavalcanti *
**Either that or watch two of them face off against each other… if you weren’t at VCU, you don’t know what kind of picturesque view you get from the stands - 2 robots engage within 5 seconds and nobody moves for the rest of the round. **

The ever popular “photogenic stalemate” of VCU. Within the day we got back, that was up on the web. Great match except for that nasty DQ issue.

the video is on your website?

*Originally posted by purplehaze357 *
**the video is on your website? **

It is not a video but rather a picture. Considering the amount of action in that match, a picture is as good as a video.:smiley: You can find it here: http://www.moerobotics.org/robot.php under the title MOE & 384’s Sparky Face-Off @ VCU.

If team 71 (Beatty) is involved in this 3 goal battle I predict they will either win the pushing match or be disqualified for carpet damage. :slight_smile:

Carpet ripping is not cool…DQ is equally not cool

Pushing matches are always cool…especially when your team (357) upsets “the strongest pusher”:D…our robot is very strong and has yet to damage carpet…or spin for that matter;)

*Originally posted by Ian W. *
**hmm, 810 is in newton…and we have a way to beat 3-goal-bots, or so i think at least. also, according to my “sources” (i can’t say who they are :p), i have discovered some possible flaws that may work in our favor. i think we standa good chance, we just need to hit off in the right way. **

Trust me buddy, if our streategy works, along with Beatty and Sparky (AND I AM NOT SAYING IT WILL), then there aint much that can be done. If it doesnt all go according to plan, then there are more than just one way to beat us.(AND I AINT SAYING THAT IS GONNA HAPPEN EITHER)