Help FRC 299 earn a $10,000 grant!

Hey everyone! FRC 299, Valkyrie Robotics, has the chance to win a $10,000 grant, but we need your help! Please visit https://www.activityhero.com/biz/valkyrie and vote for Valkyrie Robotics (a popup should appear when you visit this link) and vote for our program!

If you leave a review for us, you provide an additional 3 votes, so positive reviews would be appreciated! If you don’t know what to write, a short blurb about the positive things FIRST teams do for their communities would be great!

The site collects an email, name, and Zip Code, however we have yet to find that it uses this information in any harmful or annoying way (we haven’t received any spam from the site yet, and neither have our supporters).

Any help would be appreciated, as would any sharing and promoting. Thank you!

9 Likes

Done, took all of 10 seconds. Good luck!

2 Likes

Done, good luck!

2 Likes

4 votes from me!

2 Likes

Thank you to everyone who has voted and supported us so far, it means the world to our team!

1 Like

Done in seconds. Good luck!

2 Likes

Done!

2 Likes

Voted and good luck!

2 Likes

Always glad to help another team, good luck!

2 Likes

Done! Good luck 299 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Done, good luck!

2 Likes

Good Luck 299!

2 Likes

I want to express the most sincere thanks to everyone who voted for us and left reviews of our team!
As an update: we just got the news that we are being considered as this month’s Finalists for the $10,000 prize (awarded in June)!

Even if we don’t receive the grand prize, the stipend we get as Finalists will help us promote and expand our summer program Valkyrie Advance. Again, huge thanks to everyone who helped made this opportunity possible!

8 Likes

Done, I may not know you guys but you seem like an awesome team!

1 Like

Hey all, just to give a quick update.

With our nomination as Finalists back at the end of February, we are still under consideration for taking the $10,000 prize for our team! If you are able to vote for us, we would appreciate your time! Voting ends on May 31st so there’s only a week left!

Thanks!

2 Likes

Four votes from me! Wishing you guys the best of luck with this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.