Help Need from those watching Regionals/Districts

I know around here there is a significant amount of people hear who watch and follow events all throughout the season.

With competition season kicking-off this weekend, my FRC Podcast is planning on doing alot of event coverage, kind of like a sports report. However I can only really follow 1 or 2 events a weekend. To try to get coverage on all events, I was hoping to get some help from the members of CD.

When your watching events, whether in person, or watching a web-cast, it’s pretty easy to help out. All I need is a paragraph or 2 summarizing the event you were keeping tabs on, and talks about who was standing out in qualifications, and then a brief walk though eliminations up to who won the finals. You could also add any other important info (i.e. for week 0 events how the cRIO updates caused some issues).

If you want to go a step further, you could also come on the show to discuss what went down on the event you followed or send me a voice mail doing the same thing for me to.

If your interested, just PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] before Sunday at 5:00 with your short summary of the event, or if your interested in coming on

Thanks for all your help and if you have any questions please let me know!

I can do this for NJ. Would be glad to write out a summary. I can write one for today’s practice matches as well if you want.