HELP!!! (Please?)

This past weekend I had the opportunity to help a new rookie team from Vermont, team 885. This was an awesome opportunity. We think that they are an awesome team, truly exsemplifying the FIRST spirit. We are now attempting to send this team to Florida. I believe that we need around $10,000 in order to send this team successfully down to Florida. We need an awesome help from everyone in the FIRST community. If anyone knows of money hiding anywhere, please email me at lmachadoiv@inspirationinc.org. We need help getting them in with FIRST and also to make the reservations with Disney along with the plane flights. I now know this makes no sense and I’m just rambling. Please email me A.S.A.P. with anything that you might think that would help us. Thanks a ton to all. Cya

this is what FIRST is all about…i think what your doing is wonderful and i hope you can help them on their way…for a team to have the FIRST “experience” in their first year of competetion is amazing…Good Luck man…im sorry i cant help

We’re wondering if any teams might be able to reach into their piggybank to help us out. Even if the average team has 40 members and they each chip in $5 (yes, that’s it)

40 x 5 = 200
200 x 600 (teams) = $120,000 (way more than we need, but you get the idea)

Thanks for everyone’s time on this very important issue. Hope to hear from you soon.

Leon Machado IV
LMachadoIV@inspirationinc.org
Voice Mail: (508) 982-4690