Help Support The Rainbow STEM Alliance

Hello everyone!

I know team fundraiser links often don’t receive the best hits here, but this is about more than just one team. As proven by recent threads and events, I wanted to post this fundraising effort from The Rainbow STEM Alliance here as well.

The Rainbow STEM Alliance was founded last summer to support the LGBTQ+ of FIRST student group, as well as K-12 students who identify as part of the LGBTQ+ community and are pursuing STEM education. In order to do this, we rely heavily on crowd-sourced funding, as well as some amazing supporters like AndyMark, who sells the LGBTQ+ of FIRST pins as a fundraiser for us, and grants from organizations like LOVELOUD.

We are looking to expand our efforts this year, and go beyond the lapel pins, and pronoun ribbons at champs, but need help from our friends in the community. If you are able to, please consider donating to our Go Fund Me, or through Facebook, or directly (PM me for more info on that).

(Just to disclose my conflict of interest here, I am the President and Co-Founder of The Rainbow STEM Alliance, but also the person who has been driving the LGBTQ+ of FIRST pin campaigns for the past few years, but also an employee of AndyMark)

11 Likes