Help us get Adam Levine at Detroit Champs!

This summer, we are planning to create a parody video of Maroon 5’s “Girls Like You” but rewrite the lyrics and title it “Bots Like You.” We are envisioning the same spinning style like the original Maroon 5 music video but instead of only people dancing, it would be robots and students from around the world celebrating STEM! If you haven’t checked out our other parody videos, see our YouTube channel BONDS FRC. We are trying to get Adam Levine at the Detroit Championship to help us make FIRST loud all around the world! We are planning on filming on April 25th and 26th at the Robotics World Championship at the Cobo Convention Center in Detroit.

We need your help, though. We are trying to start a trending hashtag #AdamLevineAtWorlds. Please help us get Adam Levine at Detroit Champs by posting on all team and individual social media accounts today between 12 - 5 pm especially. Make sure to use the hashtag #AdamLevineAtWorlds and tag Adam Levine! Let’s get trending!!

9 Likes

Only if he doesn’t strip down like he did in the Superbowl half-time show

13 Likes

I like the effort but we are not a large enough force on CD to get anything trending.

1 Like

There’s about 13.5k (active) people on this site. Perhappssss we could if we joined forces… :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

if you haven’t you should also post on the FRC and FRCmemes subreddit

Really…

I think you underestimate the number of people on CD. Plus the number of people they can reach out to.

Literally one of the most boring performers ever. I’d rather watch a piece of bread being made into toast for 10 hours than watch Adam levine

19 Likes

We should get Phil Swift to do a fLeX SEaL demo instead.

“TO SHOW YOU THE POWER OF FLEX SEAL, I SAWED THESE ROBOTS IN HALF”…

16 Likes

I have to admit that I really liked having will.i.am involved. Not only is he a performer, but definitely a very strong proponent of STEM.

And who could ever forget… TSIMFD!

4 Likes

It would certainly match #AllBlackEverything, so 148 should volunteer.

2 Likes

How about #AdamLevineatworldsbutonlyifhekeepshisclothesonthistime?

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.