Help Us - We Need Mentoring

Hey guys.

I am one of the technicians of the Krypton FRC 9487 team from Goiânia, Goiás, Brazil. We are in need of mentors interested in talking and helping our team even from a distance. We promise that we will be good listeners and that we really enjoy learning. Those who are interested in us helping in ALL areas of the FRC just get in touch via this post or our Instagram @krypton.frc

This was our first season and we need support for the next challenges as a veteran team.

4 Likes

I’m the lead programmer for 4611, send me a message if you ever have questions/want me to take a look at your code.

3 Likes

What would you say are the areas you need the most help in? Or you’re not sure what you need help with? Both are valid states a rookie can be in.

I know it says all areas, but there’s tactile skills and there’s stuff that works better remotely

There is so much to learn that you might not know what all there is available to learn from already. Can you give us all a recap of what skill level and knowledge the team currently has?

I.e. KitBot or custom? Programming Language? Tools and resources available? What areas are covered by adult mentors currently?

5 Likes

Hello, my name is Inara from FRC team 108. And I would be interested in helping. I do mechanical work, mainly CNC and I handle some of our awards. Feel free to reach out if you need at [email protected] or you can reply to this and set something up. My team is very versatile so if there’s something you need that I can’t help with maybe someone else can. Feel free to reach out anytime.

1 Like

Have you tried the first mentor network? FIRST Mentor Network | FIRST

2 Likes

Thank you soo much…the kids gonna send a message

Team 694 would also be happy to help with anything you guys need!

You can message me on this platform or email us at [email protected]

1 Like

Hello. My name is Jezreel Sanchez and I am from team 108 SigmaC@ts. I am the software lead for the team and I will gladly help at any time with any programming related for the team and even electrical related stuff. Here is my email so you can contact me directly: [email protected]

I’m the software lead from 7072 with CADing and design experience also. Feel free to message me for help at any time.

1 Like

Hello, I’m Hugo from the Krypton FRC 9487 team, our team is very grateful for your support
If possible, contact my technician via email to communicate better [email protected]
Many thanks for your support

Hello, I’m Hugo from the Krypton FRC 9487 team, our team is very grateful for your support
If possible, contact my technician via email to communicate better [email protected]
Many thanks for your support