'nuff said.

*Originally posted by Harrison *
**I put Other, simply because wrestling sucks. :smiley:

'nuff said. **

hehe…nods in agreement

Wrestling sucks!

It’s a hic sport

Wait a tic…it’s not even a sport.

I don’t live in a trailer, therefore I am uninterested in wrestling.

That is bogus wrestling

As a rep of freestyle and greco-roman, wheres Dan Gable, Cael Sanderson, and the other great NCAA and Olympic Wrestlers

Now thats real wrestling

So… from the 1 post thats pro wrestling, and the like 4 or 5 that are con wrestling… i think that Delphi is officially a non-wrestling board. Us smart kids just can’t take the FAKE-ness and crap that is wrestling… though… ECW was pretty cool. Theres an ECW arena here in philly… i’m not sure if its closed tho… shrug real blood… real chair hits…

I’ve been a fan since I was very young. I have never paid for anything having to do with wrestling, but I do like it. Women have there sops this is a soap opera for guys.

For all those that say it is fake your wrong. What they do is VERY real. They have never said that they are really fighting each other. They are actors and actresses (not the greatest at that) that get paid to entertain and to perform “stunts”.

I do like mat wrestling and that is why I voted for benoit as a “pro” wrestler because he is a technical wrestler.

Oh Yeah the subject of this thread is “Hey Wrestling FANS Out There”. not “Hey Wrestling HATERS”

So if you don’t like don’t post.

I am a wrestling fan…just not that acting garbage…

i used to enjoy wrestling…however, the [edited] on the wwf has been rising for about two years now. however…when i watched it religiously no one could beat the rock. he was my favorite.

the rock.jpg

the rock.jpg

*Originally posted by collin234 *
**i used to enjoy wrestling…however, the [edited] on the wwf has been rising for about two years now. however…when i watched it religiously no one could beat the rock. he was my favorite. **

hah…ur a tool