hmm soon

Anyone else having trouble sleeping? =P

No sleep, For the next six weeks. Screw that :-P. Im going to forget how to sleep

Sleep is easy for me. Mainly, my lack of sleep is due to frantically trying to finish building the robot. Not to mention having to do my homework, blech.

i can’t sleep right now, but that is because I was exhausted from work and just woke up @ 2:30 am =P

I can’t sleep either, I’m at work :smiley:
As for sleep during the 6 week build period. I was told it wouldn’t be in the kit this year :ahh: Wait a minute, it has never been in the kit :yikes:
So you better sleep as much as you can, before the kickoff, because after today sleep will be just a vicious rumor :wink:
Have a great year everyone and keep your sense of humor.

Wayne Doenges
CAD Mentor

i didnt sleep tonight… i read all the manuals from 2003,2004 and what we can read from 2005 and i started excersizing my brain on startagies !!!

the kickoff is in 5 hours and 37 minutes!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

i’m here at University High with team 1083. were having a lock-in and so far no one has slept…just halo 2 and lots of mountain dew…only a few more hours…

I decided to forgo sleeping… 2 hours isn’t going to do me any good, so I’ll just get through the day on no sleep :slight_smile:

Yeah, just woke up at 2 AM, can’t get any sleep. That’s what March is for.

still at work
When I go to bed, at 2200 today, I will have been up for 32 hours :ahh:
I’m just getting myself ready for the build period :rolleyes: Yea, that’s what I’m doing.

Wayne Doenges
CAD Mentor

Went to bed at 10.
Couldn’t sleep.
Got up at 11.
Read some of The Dark Tower.
Went back to bed at 12.
Couldn’t sleep.
Got up at 12:30.
Talked to Cory.
Went back to bed at 1:30
Fell asleep at 2.
Woke up at 4:15 and thought, “Hmmm … I wonder if Cory’s still up.”
… He is. :yikes:

In addition to Kickoff, I’m leaving to move into my dorm in about an hour … I won’t even get to see Kickoff ::sniffle:: because I’ll be making the 7 hour drive from Milwaukee, up to Houghton Michigan. Someone had better call me and tell me what the game is!!! :wink:

Have fun, everyone!

I’m up in Manchester, and our room officially unofficially went to bed at midnight. I was up at 3:00, then now at 6:00.

This is going to be hot.

I went to bed early hoping to pass the time faster but I woke up at 5. Argg well no more sleep for me for 6 weeks.

I… can’t sleep

Doing all I can to restrain myself from bouncing around. Kickoff soon!!

Went to bed at 1
Woke up at 7.

I’m good for 6 weeks, but then again we’ll probably be building part of the bot at ym house so doubt I’ll get much sleep too.

yay 2.5 hours…?

Any last minute bets on an '05 water game?

Dude… I am at that time were I have to get off the computer and start getting ready so I am not late for Kickoff; and you are *still * taking bets out for a water game…shrugs :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

only 2.25 more hours ( i think, my computer clock is off…)

:wink: What can I say? I’m an addict.

My SAT courses (blech!) are preventing me from going to kickoff, but I am going to attend a 1257 strategy-thing tonight afterwards.

I slept mediocre. I did keep waking up to look at the clock…subconcious excitement?

How can you not be? :stuck_out_tongue:

SAT classes… pft. I still have no faith in them… I say it’s a waste of money, unless you aren’t really able to pull time out of your schedule by yourself to study with a prep book by yourself :stuck_out_tongue: But have fun … as much fun as you can :wink:

I’m going to kickoff, tutoring right after kickoff, and then going back to robotics to attend the last couple of hours of our meeting. Awesomely crammed Saturday, joy!